EUROIMMUN IF Sprinter
Fast and reliable IFT automation for low and medium throughput
- Safe and convenient: Fully automated processing of immunofluorescence tests, from the dilution and dispensing of samples to the incubation and washing of microscope slides.
- User-friendly: Sample identification by automatic scanning of barcodes when racks are inserted into the system.
- Quick and reliable results: The washing of slides by flooding ensures short processing times and clear immunofluorescence signals.
- Smooth laboratory routine: The connection to EUROLabOffice (optional) offers unique ways to optimise processes in serology, e. g. automatic generation of worklists.
- 96 primary tubes (10 - 13 mm tube diameter).
- 12 controls and 8 reagents (customised EUROIMMUN racks).
- Up to 15 slides.
- 192 dilution positions.