The EUROIMMUN Analyzer I is an open system for fully automated ELISA processing of up to 7 microplates and 180 patient samples in one run. The combination of EUROIMMUN ELISAs and EUROIMMUN Analyzer I enables a quick and simple, but also a secure routine operation, owing to the automatic recognition and allocation of reagents and the import of QC data via Data Matrix codes.
A further quality feature is the optionally available climate control unit, which ensures constant incubation conditions — regardless of fluctuating or excessively high laboratory temperatures. The EUROIMMUN Analyzer I is designed for medium to high sample volumes.
- One for all: fully automated processing of all EUROIMMUN ELISA – autoimmune diagnostics, infectious serology and allergology – with only one system.
- Flexibility for your benefit: open system with more than 800 validated EUROIMMUN parameters for serum, plasma and cerebrospinal fluid, over 50 parameters in parallel. The EUROIMMUN ELISA concept enables high combinability between different assays.
- Convenient, simple and reliable operation: ready-to-use reagents, custom-made racks and automated reagent identification without manual data entry enable you to start immediately. QC certificates are scanned using a 2D hand barcode scanner.
- Capacity and throughput: quick loading and efficient time management allow processing of up to 70 tests per hour – up to 7 plates, 180 samples at the start of a run.
- Security for patients: validated test systems and the comprehensive safety kit provide the basis for reliable diagnostics.
- Competence and experience: for more than 25 years EUROIMMUN has been an innovative and reliable partner – over 3,000 laboratories worldwide use our successful and well-established technologies.
- Reliability and service: instruments and reagents from one manufacturer, quick and targeted support from our personnel for a smooth workflow in your laboratory.