ChemWell Fusion 4800
- Microwell CLIA and ELISA assays occur on the same device and the same plate.
- Reactions take place in standard plastic microwells/strips, opaque white for CLIA and transparent for ELISA.
- Spectral range for CLIA (300-650 peak wavelength of 400 nm).
- Absorbance 4 filter wheel (405, 450, 492, 630 nm).
- Patented dual-function reader, which automatically switches between absorbance and chemiluminescence reading.
- User-programming of a wide range of fluorescent test systems and standard colorimetric ELISA tests, with multiple calculating options.
- QC Tracking SW enables controls and calibrators to be tracked using Levey-Jennings graph.
- Performs dilutions and pre-dilutions; dispense volumes range from 2 µL to 1.95 mL.