The EUROBlotOne is a compact tabletop device for complete processing of immunoblots. Following the fast and convenient software-guided loading, the system performs the identification and dilution of samples as well as all incubation and wash steps. Eight reagent channels allow the combination of tests from the areas of autoimmune and infection diagnostics in one run. The incubated strips are then automatically dried, photographed and evaluated using the EUROLineScan software. The test requests or results can be communicated bidirectionally with an LIS or EUROLabOffice.
- Fully automated system: Processing of immunoblot tests – from sample -identification to the final result.
- Security: Integrated barcode identification ensures that the correct samples are pipetted.
- Flexibility: Autoimmune diagnostics, infectious serology and allergology on one system; many innovative multiparameter tests available.
- High walk-away capacity: Up to 44 samples can be analysed in one run.
- Simplified routine diagnostics: User-friendly software and hardware; minimal maintenance requirements.
- Reliability: Automated evaluation using the worldwide established and customer-friendly EUROLineScan software; bidirectional connection to LIS available (via EUROLineScan).
- All-in-one: One supplier providing complete service and support for reagents, automated processor and software.