With the IF Sprinter, EUROIMMUN offers a solution for fully automated processing of immunofluorescence tests for small and medium sample volumes. The device performs identification, dilution and transfer of samples, as well as all washing and incubation steps.
- Safe and convenient: Fully automated processing of immunofluorescence tests, from the dilution and dispensing of samples to the incubation and washing of microscope slides.
- User-friendly: Sample identification by automatic scanning of barcodes when racks are inserted into the system.
- Quick and reliable results: The washing of slides by flooding ensures short processing times and clear immunofluorescence signals.
- Smooth laboratory routine: The connection to EUROLabOffice (optional) offers unique ways to optimise processes in serology, e. g. automatic generation of worklists.
- 96 primary tubes (10 - 13 mm tube diameter).
- 12 controls and 8 reagents (customised EUROIMMUN racks).
- Up to 15 slides.
- 192 dilution positions.