COVID-19 diagnostics – Rapid Test from CTK Biotech
COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test CE
The OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus in nasopharyngeal (NP), or nasal swab specimens from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19, within the first seven days of the onset of symptoms.
Currently, the laboratory method for detecting COVID-19 is RT-PCR. However, this method requires sophisticated equipment and highly trained laboratory technicians. The OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is easy to use, cost-efficient and can be done at the point of care.
The test is intended for use by healthcare providers or personnel trained in rapid test procedure.
- The OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test has 94.7% sensitivity and 100% specificity, aiding in early diagnosis by detecting viral components.
- The OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is a qualitative antigen detection test that provides results in 15 minutes.
|R0182C||OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test||20/kit||Swab|
COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test CE
The OnSite COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is a single use lateral flow immunoassay rapid test intended for qualitative detection and differentiation of anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgM antibodies in human serum and plasma or whole blood containing EDTA, heparin or citrate anti-coagulants. The OnSite COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is intended for use as an aid in identifying individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2, indicating recent or prior infection. At this time, it is unknown for how long antibodies persist following infection and if the presence of antibodies confers protective immunity. For prescription use only. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- The OnSite COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is designed to detect anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgM antibodies in either human serum, plasma or whole blood within 15 minutes.
- This test is easy-to-use, with basic equipment needs.
- The OnSite COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test has 97.1% sensitivity and 97.8% specificity, making it one of the most effective tests for detecting previous exposure to anti-SARS-CoV-2 virus.
|R0180C||OnSite COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test||30/kit||S, P & WB|