Stat Fax 2600 Microplate Washer
The Stat-Fax 2600 Microplate Washer is a microprocessor-controlled automatic microplate washer that accepts many types of standard microplates and micro strip trays. The instrument will accept microwells having flat-, round-, or V-bottom configurations. It automatically accommodates partially filled micro strip trays. Plates may be washed in the A to H direction (8 strips of 12 wells each) or in the 1 to 12 direction (12 strips of 8 wells each) depending upon the plate orientation in the carrier and the number of wash probes on the head. Instruments are available with user changeable wash heads. The 8-probe head is standard; 12-probe and 16-probe (8 x 2) heads are available as optional accessories.
The instrument is fully programmable to provide multistep combinations of dispense, aspirate, combined aspirate/dispense, and timed soak cycles. Each user-programmed test can have up to 20 steps, and the instrument is capable of storing approximately 50 separate tests in non-volatile memory. As a convenience feature, the instrument can be programmed to automatically perform a rinse operation at a particular time of day. The instrument may also be used in the direct mode whereby wash operations are selected via the built-in keypad. A feature allowing user-assigned well depth may be also be used, if preferred to the automatic well sensing feature.
- Fully automatic.
- Washes flat, round, and V-bottom plates and strips.
- No user adjustments required. Automatic calibration, alignment, and last row detection.
- Carriers come in two styles, 3x12 for break-apart microwell strips, and an optional 3x8 for non-break-apart micro-well strips.
- 6 ready-to-run wash programs.
- Large, non-volatile memory stores 50 user-specified wash protocols.
- Precision operation with constant monitoring of vacuum and pressure. Pump cycles only when necessary for quiet operation.
- Programmable automatic rinse cycle.
- Ready to run: bottles, aerosol shield, 8-way manifold included.
- NRTL and CE certified.
- Optional: 12 and 16 position wash heads available.
- Built-in plate mixing function with programmable mix time.
- Individual row selection for partial plate washing. Select individual rows to wash and skip used wells.
- Optional dual wash bottle system for added versatility and convenience.