- Automated programmable capabilities: reagent dispensing, pre-dilutions, timed incubation & colorimetric reading, mixing, washing.
- Fluid volume range from 2 µL to 1.95 mL.
- Processes endpoint or kinetic reactions in ELISA microwell plates.
- 8 probe programmable wash head, automatic prime and rinse.
- 4 channel optical system, 8 filter wheel (340-700 nm) Customizable filter wavelengths available.
- Plate/Well Integrated thermostat 25°C, 37°C, ambient.
- Reactions take place in standard plastic microwells/strips.
- Applications in clinical and veterinary testing; environmental testing; analysis of food and water; and life science research.
- QC Tracking SW enables controls and calibrators to be tracked using Levey-Jennings graph.
- Optional Reagent Cooling Accessory (RCA).